Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy Birthday, Macy!

Happy Birthday, Macy!
 
I know what you are all thinking...really, a post about your dog!? I don't care...she will always be my first baby and I can hardly believe she's 4 (technically the 30th) but in honor of National Dog Day I thought I'd do it a few days early!

In more ways than one, she has changed my life. She was around before I met Jim, and has always been my shadow. I'll never forget the look she gave me when I was trying to decide which of the three to take home. I certainly didn't pick her, she picked me. 

She has been there for me everyday and even more so over the past few months and when I was stuck on the couch for the weekend after my amnio in March, she sat there with me...not begging to play, she just sat with me and made sure anyone that came into the house got a thorough smell test to make sure they were ok.
 
I never knew a dog would change my life so much, but so glad I made the decision...as nuts as she drives us sometimes with her barking, I wouldn't trade her for the world!
 
Enjoy the pictures!


 Our car ride home!

 Playing at home.


 Macy's first bath!

 She decided to climb on my shoulder here!

 Snoozing, still her favorite past time!

 Snoozing together...always a snuggler!

 One of the very first pictures I ever saw of her...before I knew she was mine!

Our happy little family!
 
 
Probably one of my all time favorite pictures of her....such a puppy here!